Find your hotel
Book hotels and accomodations worldwide
Ocean View Apartment
Ocean View Apartment - Apartments, Cancún, Mexico
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 18.7 Zona Hotelera Cancun Hotel Solymar, cuarto piso Depto 3804, Cancún (Show map)
Apartamento Boulevard Kukulcan offers accommodation in Cancún, inside the Solymar complex. The apartment is 7 km from La Isla Shopping Mall. Free WiFi is offered .
The kitchen has an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided. Other facilities at Apartamento Boulevard Kukulcan include an outdoor pool.
You can play tennis at the property, and car hire is available. Coco Bongo is 10 km from Apartamento Boulevard Kukulcan, while Cancun Government Palace is 13 km away. The nearest airport is Cancún International Airport, 10 km from Apartamento Boulevard Kukulcan.
Availability - Ocean View Apartment
To view prices and availability, please enter your dates. Ocean View Apartment
Hotel Facilities - Ocean View Apartment
Tennis court, Beach
Food & Drink
Bottle of water, Restaurant, Bar, Restaurant (à la carte), Restaurant (buffet)
Pools and wellness
Swimming pool, Kids' pool, Sun umbrellas, Sun loungers or beach chairs, Public Bath, Massage, Outdoor pool, Outdoor pool (all year), Beachfront
Shuttle service, Accessible parking, Parking garage, Secured parking, Airport shuttle, Car hire, Shuttle service (additional charge), Airport shuttle (additional charge)
Front-desk/reception area services
Tickets to attractions or shows
Outdoor furniture, Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace
Entertainment and children services
Children television networks
Non-smoking rooms, Family rooms, Lift, Air conditioning
Hotel Policies - Ocean View Apartment
From 15:00 houres
Until 11:00 houres
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash
Please note that guests must make a payment of 30% of the stay within 5 business days after booking in order to guarantee your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. The remaining 70% must be payed in cash in UDS at check-in.
Property will contact the guests with the information to make the deposit by PayPal.
Please note: Guest must be 7 years old in order to check in at the property. A damage deposit of USD 150 is required. You should be reimbursed on check-out.
Hotel detail page: 1895748