Find your hotel
Book hotels and accomodations worldwide
Hotel Pelicano - Hotels, Ilhabela, Brazil
Av. Princesa Isabel, 423, Ilhabela (Show map)
Right on Perequê Beach, Hotel Pelicano offers an outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees, plus a lively beach bar. It also provides breakfast, free Wi-Fi and accommodation with a private bathroom.
Fitted with wooden floors, rooms at Pelicano Hotel include a TV, a minibar, a small table and chairs. Each one comes with air conditioning or a ceiling fan.
Ilhabela’s commercial centre is located 800 metres from this hotel, while the island’s historical centre is 4 km away. Visitors can reach Ilhabela Pier in a 5-minute drive.
Availability - Hotel Pelicano
To view prices and availability, please enter your dates. Hotel Pelicano
Hotel Facilities - Hotel Pelicano
Fishing, Billiards, Table tennis, Windsurfing, Canoeing, Hiking, Diving, Snorkelling, Beach
Food & Drink
Breakfast options, On-site coffee house, Bottle of water, Room service, Bar, Snack bar
Pools and wellness
Swimming pool, Sun umbrellas, Pool/beach towels, Outdoor pool, Beachfront
Accessible parking, Secured parking
Front-desk/reception area services
24-hour front desk
Garden, Games room, Sun terrace, Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and children services
Indoor play area, Board games/puzzles
Daily maid service
Family rooms, Air conditioning
Hotel Policies - Hotel Pelicano
From 13:00 houres
Until 12:00 houres
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash
A deposit via bank transfer of 30% is required to secure your reservation. Hotel Pelicano will contact you after booking to provide bank transfer instructions. The remaining 70% must be paid at check in by cash or check only. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Hotel detail page: 394967