Find your hotel
Book hotels and accomodations worldwide
Hotel Glamour da Serra
Hotel Glamour da Serra - Hotels, Gramado, Brazil
João Petry, 274, Gramado (Show map)
Located in Gramado centre, just 200 metres from Rua Coberta, Glamour da Serra offers centrally-heated rooms and a rich buffet breakfast. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.
With a minibar, TV and DVD player, all soundproofed rooms also feature air conditioning. Their bathroom are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Hotel Glamour da Serra is just 200 metres from Saint Peter's Church and Festivals Palace. Gramado Bus Station is 1 km away.
Availability - Hotel Glamour da Serra
To view prices and availability, please enter your dates. Hotel Glamour da Serra
Hotel Facilities - Hotel Glamour da Serra
WiFi available in all areas
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Room service, Bar, Breakfast in the room, Restaurant (à la carte), Vending machine (drinks), Bottle of water, Chocolate or cookies, On-site coffee house, Breakfast options
Street parking, Parking garage
Front-desk/reception area services
24-hour front desk, Newspapers, Luggage storage
Shared kitchen, Shared lounge/TV area
Laundry, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, Daily maid service
Lift, Soundproof rooms, Heating, Allergy-free room, Air conditioning
Hotel Policies - Hotel Glamour da Serra
From 14:00 houres
Until 12:00 houres
Accepted credit cards
Brazilian credit card holders may pay in up to 6 installments at the property. The hotel only charges 20% at the time of booking and only the remaining 80% can be paid in installments directly at the hotel.
Hotel detail page: 417084